Register Below - All times are in Eastern
To sign up for a training webinar, available to all EveryAction 8 users at no additional cost, please register below. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Please check your email for a remote login link and conference call number. All times are in Eastern.
Getting Started with EveryAction
These training sessions are designed for new users to get up and running. We'll show you how to get started with each feature so you can put your best foot forward and take advantage of all we have to offer. If you haven't already, be sure to use our Getting Started articles in our help docs, where you can download packets to manage the transition to EveryAction and customize them to suit your needs. To get these packets, log into EveryAction and click your name in the top right corner > EveryAction Help Docs > Getting Started.
Welcome to EveryAction
Learn how to work with contact records, label and segment your contacts, track your campaigns and efforts, run and customize reports, and create lists of contacts. Designed for everyone new to EveryAction who will be using it regularly.
- Monday, November 9, 1:00-2:00 PM
- Monday, November 23, 1:00-2:00 PM
Working with the Voter File
Learn about the relationship between My Voters and EveryAction and how to track voter outreach. Designed for those who have purchased and will be working with the voter file.
- Tuesday, November 10, 3:00-4:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 24, 3:00-4:00 PM
Fundraising in EveryAction
Learn the essentials and best practices for processing and organizing your donations, dive deeper into tracking campaigns and efforts, get familiar with high-touch fundraising tools, and see how you can customize your fundraising reports with just a few clicks.
- Wednesday, November 11, 3:00-4:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 25, 3:00-4:00 PM
Migrating Your Data
Learn the basics of how our import tool, Bulk Upload Wizard, works, and get a step-by-step walkthrough of our recommended six-step approach to migrating your data.
- Friday, November 13, 1:00-2:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 24, 1:00-2:00 PM
Publishing Your Forms
Learn the basics and best practices for creating forms and how to analyze engagement using our reports. You'll also get to see examples of Signup and Contribution forms during this session.
- Monday, November 16, 1:00-2:00 PM
- Monday, November 30, 1:00-2:00 PM
Moving Over Your Email Program
Learn how to move your email program over to Targeted Email, including implementing an opt-in strategy, segmenting your audiences, deciding which design tools work best for you, and analyzing email results.
- Tuesday, November 17, 2:00-3:00 PM
Running a Successful Sustainer Program
Learn about advanced segmentation, narrowing by household, and creating mailing universes and suppressions.
- Wednesday, November 4, 3:00-4:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 18, 3:00-4:00 PM
Learn how you can implement email best practices in EveryAction to avoid spam filters and increase supporter engagement.
- Thursday, November 5, 3:00-4:00 PM
- Thursday, November 19, 3:00-4:00 PM
These training sessions are great for anyone looking for an overview of a particular feature or tool. We'll show highlight the essentials and include best practices.
Advanced Create A List for Fundraisers
Advanced segmentation, narrowing by household, and creating mailing universes and suppressions.
- Wednesday, November 25, 1:00-1:30 PM
Contact Record for Fundraisers
Setting up contact records to reflect your workflows and other role-based needs.
- Friday, November 6, 12:30-1:00 PM
Create A List for Fundraisers
Creating lapsed donor searches and email segments.
- Friday, November 6, 2:00-2:30 PM
Creating and Using Scripts
Setting up scripts to use for MiniVAN canvasses and Virtual Phone Banks. Please keep in mind that this training will be performed in SmartVAN.
- Thursday, November 5, 2:00-2:30 PM
- Thursday, November 19, 2:00-2:30 PM
Overview of the various plans within the Direct Response tool, segmenting audiences and creating a suppression list, creating packages and accurately tracking their performance over time.
- Friday, November 13, 1:00-1:30 PM
Learn how to use DonorTrends to uncover additional revenue among your current supporters. We will specifically talk about strategies to upgrade donors to become mid-level or sustaining donors, recapture lapsed donors, and identify planned giving leads.
- Monday, November 23, 1:00-1:30 PM
Sending an email, one-click links, conditional content, and reporting.
- Thursday, November 12, 1:30-2:00 PM
Creating event forms for paid and free events, tracking registration, and reporting.
- Friday, November 6, 1:00-2:00 PM
- Friday, November 20, 1:00-2:00 PM
Creating Contribution Forms and Signup Forms including design options, tracking your online efforts, enabling and requiring form fields, and setting up confirmation emails.
- Thursday, November 5, 1:30-2:00 PM
- Thursday, November 19, 1:30-2:00 PM
Overview of all things contributions and processing, from Financial Batch Manager, creating scheduled reports, refunds, to custom mail merge acknowledgements.
- Monday, November 9. 1:00-1:30 PM
Creating grants, tracking correspondences, scheduling installments, and recording key dates all within EveryAction.
- Wednesday, November 4, 1:00-1:30 PM
Utilizing Moves Management Action Plans to track all your correspondence with major donors and prospects, including recording key dates for important asks and information about projected gifts.
- Wednesday, November 11, 1:00-1:30 PM
Learn how to automate emails to respond to your supporters' actions, including welcome series, recurring payment failures, re-engagement and more. See examples of how to create the audiences that power these Automation programs.
- Friday, November 13, 12:00-1:00 PM
Setting up membership levels, accurately capturing due payments, and creating searches and reports of lapsed, dropped, and renewed members.
- Wednesday, November 18, 1:00-1:30 PM
Tracking all your planned gifts and adding new ones, managing relationships, and recording important correspondence with donors.
- Friday, November 20, 2:00-2:30 PM
Preparing for Call Time
How to upload asks, create and print call sheets, and start a Call Time Session. Please keep in mind that this training will be performed in NGP.
- Tuesday, November 10, 12:00-12:30 PM
- Tuesday, November 24, 12:00-12:30 PM
Reporting for Fundraisers
Creating custom contribution reports, long-term value reports, and more, as well as scheduling reports.
- Wednesday, November 18, 1:30-2:00 PM
Running Call Time
How to run paperless Call Time and analyze your results. Please keep in mind that this training will be performed in NGP.
- Wednesday, November 11, 12:00-12:30 PM
- Wednesday, November 25, 12:00-12:30 PM
Running Canvasses with MiniVAN
Learn the basics and best practices for setting up canvasses and knocking doors with MiniVAN, our mobile canvassing app. Please keep in mind that this training will be performed in SmartVAN.
- Thursday, November 12, 2:00-2:30 PM
Running Virtual Phone Banks
Setting up and best practices for making calls with Virtual Phone Banks. Please keep in mind that this training will be performed in SmartVAN.
- Wednesday, November 11, 2:00-2:30 PM
- Wednesday, November 25, 2:00-2:30 PM
Efficiently tracking and recording all your important soft credits like donors advised funds and workplace giving.
- Friday, November 27, 1:00-1:30 PM
Tracking Your Efforts
Organizing your Source Codes in the most effective hierarchical structure, leveraging campaigns to track multi-channel fundraising efforts, tying Source Codes to Campaigns and Contact Types to better track where gifts came from, and accurately categorizing your supporters with Activist Codes.
- Friday, November 20, 12:30-1:00 PM